Ralph Weissleder's Lab
The Lab has a unique operation. We have always focused on selecting ideas that would have the greatest positive impact for humanity (for some current projects see here). Our primary focus is to:
- Obtain a deeper understanding of human biology in health and disease
- Translate new biological understanding into clinically useful diagnostics
- Identify new therapeutic approaches and drug targets
- Quantitative in vivo measurements
- Systems-wide global measurements
- Dynamic, serial measurements
- An fine-grained understanding of in vivo function
Miniaturized, Programmable Pacemaker for Long-Term Studies in the Mouse
Circ Res. 2018;:ePub - DOI: 10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.118.313429
2018-08-27: "AI-powered cancer diagnoses for resource limited settings" - CSB work is featured on the Nature Bioengineering blog.
2018-06-18: Christopher T. Chan, Hsing-Ying Lin, and Jouha Min were named the winners of the 2018 MGH Research Fellow Poster Celebration. Congratulations!
2018-04-11: CSB work is featured on the MGH Blog.
2018-03-28: Jouha Min, PhD (Weissleder Lab) won Poster of Distinction award at the 70th Annual Meeting of the MGH Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC). Congratulations, Jouha!
2017-12-06: Two CSB PIs - Ralph Weissleder and Bradley E. Bernstein - are included in the Clarivate Analytics 2017 Highly Cited Researchers list (formerly the Thompson Reuters list).